Are you struggling to find a right WordPress landing page plugin for your WordPress website that simply gets you quality leads?
There was a time when hardly any such tools were available. Then a time came when some landing page plugins were available online. But the problem with those plugins was difficult to use and has limited functionality and features. Moreover, the customization was too difficult and difficult to adapt to the applied theme.
But here’s the good news:
Now, there are so many WordPress landing page plugins available. They are extremely efficient, featured-packed with the great user interface.
These WordPress Landing Page plugins come up with drag and drop features to enable easy editing. It enables you to create beautiful lead pages with ease. Regardless, you have technical knowledge of web design and development or not.
Whether you need more leads for your business, newsletter subscription or sales – we’ve got you covered.
What will you be able to create after reading this post?
You’ll be able to create pages such as; squeeze pages, sales pages, membership pages, course pages, webinar pages, and much more.
Let’s dive in!
Best WordPress landing page plugins
Let’s start with one of the best in the business i.e. Thrive Themes.
Templates: There is a huge selection of landing page templates available to use for a landing page creation. There are over 150 templates available that you can choose to start designing your landing page from scratch.
Pages Types: You will be able to create squeeze pages, membership pages, sales pages, thank you pages, webinar pages, confirmation pages, and much more.
Customization: As I discussed above, the plugin comes with a drag and drop editor that helps you to customize almost any aspects on a landing page layout.
Consistent Experience: With Thrive Architect, you get your landing pages designed in sets to get the consistent experience. Unlike other tools available online that include a lot of glitches.
Other Features: Most of the templates come with 2 step opt-in forms.
- 150+ templates.
- Full-width layouts.
- Create custom page layouts from scratch within the confines of your theme. You can also start from a completely blank page.
- Highly customize layout – you can almost customize every aspect of your landing pages.
- Undo and redo functionality.
- Lots of call to actions and conversion-focused elements at best places on your landing pages to get you the desired lead.
- Supports shortcodes within the editor.
- Customization becomes super easy with “WYSIWYG” fast loading editor.
- Both pages and posts can be edited.
- Fast loading web pages.
Price: $67 for lifetime updates and 1 year of full support. You can also purchase the membership plan to unlock all of the plugins and themes of Thrive Themes.
OptimizePress is amongst the most popular landing page plugins for a while now.
OptimizePress comes up with a large selection of templates that look great. You can work on the layout and do some cool things with the drag & drop editor.
Don’t worry if you are not a designer or a developer, OptimizePress makes your work very easy. In a span of a few minutes, you are able to create professional-looking pages.
The plugin has improved a lot over the years but the only concern I have with this plugin it is too heavy – approximately 30mb. For a plugin that’s way too large.
- Plenty of options available for page templates.
- Access to the Optimize Marketplace to find extra templates design. The marketplace includes both free and paid templates.
- 2-step opt-in functionality.
- An awesome editor that allows granular customization.
- Membership plugin included.
- Large selection of elements can be added to the landing pages.
Price: $97 for 1 year of support & core updates.
Leadpages is undoubtedly one of the best lead page plugin available. It is much more than just a WordPress plugin. Basically, it’s a platform where you can create landing pages.
Leadpages hosts all your leadpages on its own servers handle the delivery of all the assets. But the best thing I like about leadpages is it is easy to deploy professional-looking landing pages. All you need to do is to select a template for your landing page, customize it as per your need and publish.
Earlier, the landing page customization was way too challenging. You could only tweak only certain elements. But, now the Leadpages have a drag & drop features that allow easy customization.
- Hosts landing pages on its own Leadpages servers that reduce the load on your website.
- Template marketplace that gives you access to a huge selection of templates.
- Split testing functionality (Pro & Advanced plans).
- Drag & drop page builder.
- Simple landing page editor.
- Leadlinks: This feature allows you to get people to join your list by just clicking a single link (Pro & Advanced plans).
- Leaddigits: This feature allows you to get people to join your list via text messages (Pro & Advanced plans).
Price: Starts from $25/month (paid annually) or $37/month for a standard plan.
Beaver Builder is basically a drag & drop landing page builder plugin with neat and clean editing environment that also works as a landing page building tool.
Beaver Builder comes up with a lightweight front-end visual editor, you can create a professional-looking page layout without any fuss.
The plugins also include stunning 30+ landing page templates.
The only concern I have with this plugin is its dependency. If you want to create a distraction-free landing page layouts, you need to use the theme provided by Beaver Builder.
But another problem with their theme is it is too basic. They are trying hard to improve this inconsistency with the plugin and build feature pack theme.
The free version of this plugin is also available in WordPress plugin directory but there are a lot of limitations. Heavily needed features like opt-in forms and templates are missing from the free version.
- Easy to use the visual editor.
- Custom page layouts builder.
- Large selection of elements to help you build a variety of layouts.
- 30+ professional landing page templates.
- Content page templates for team pages, portfolio, and contact pages available.
- Parallax features.
- Integration option for most email providers via API (no custom HTML option).
- Usable with posts, pages and custom post types.
- Visibility control modules option for certain devices.
- Font Awesome, Foundation Icons and WordPress Dashicons icon support.
- Custom icon upload feature.
Coming soon Pro by SeedProd is amongst the top WordPress landing page plugins.
The plugin comes up with built-in design controls and a powerful real-time page builder.
There are options to easily add full-screen image, video backgrounds and slideshows. One of my favourite feature of this plugin is its beautiful typography. Integration with Google fonts and Typekit allows you to add some beautiful typographies to your page.
It also comes up with features like content animations and effects to attract the attention of the visitor.
It has power-packed email marketing features that work with all major email providers like:
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- Store Emails in WordPress and Export to CSV
- Active Campaign
- Campaign Monitor
- Zapier (Integrate with over 500 Services)
- Embed a Web Form from any Email Provider
To collect e-mails, you can also use other WordPress Plugins like:
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Mail Poet
- Any Plugin with a ShortCode
Other features include social sharing, countdown and auto-launch.
- Various access controls.
- Translation ready
- Shortcode Support
- Landing Page addon
- Maintenance mode.
- Basic customization options.
- Advanced CSS customization.
- Email Marketing & Data Capture
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Built-in Contact Form
- Display an Incentive after Sign Up
- Recaptcha Support
- Fraud Detection and a lot more.
Price: Starts from $29.
If I had to choose from these WordPress landing page plugins for my WordPress website…
With the likes of available features, templates, ease of use, updates and speed my top pick is Thrive Architect.
Thrive Architect is not only a landing page plugin but a drag & drop custom landing page builder too. The plugin can be used for both pages and blog post to create highly engaging content.
[icon name=”fa-hand-o-right”] You may also want to read: Email List Building Tools: OptinMonster vs LeadPages vs Thrive Leads
You don’t have to be a web designer or a web developer to create a professional-looking and highly engaging landing pages or web layouts – not even close!
All you need is to just pick one of these landing page plugins above to create beautiful landing pages that convert.
…all without the hassle.
I hope you would find this article useful. Do share your views in the comment section below.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means we might receive a commission if you make a purchase. Our opinions are our own and we only recommend plugins that we believe will genuinely help you.